Terra Nova Books is an independent publishing company based in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Since our founding in early 2012, we have tapped into a wellspring of creative talent, fascinating information, and moving personal stories.
Terra Nova’s growing catalog includes page-turning novels, unique modern poetry, keys to self-empowerment, and guides to mouth-watering cuisine, as well as memoir, essay, and reflection.
Click on our Browse Books link to find out lots more, or go to the Browse Authors section to meet the talented men and women responsible. You can hear them discuss and read from their work by using the handy Multimedia link.
At this exciting time of change in the publishing world, it is particularly gratifying for Terra Nova Books to be able to offer such strong and varied work over a broad range of genres, from both seasoned and new-on-the-scene authors.
All Terra Nova books are available as paperbacks and ebooks, accessible on ereaders, tablets, and computers. And if you’re a book club member, check out our Book Clubs link for a special discount for reading groups just like yours.
Authors! Publish your book
with one of today's freshest, most exciting small publishers.
Download our submission guidelines here.
Terra Nova Spring/Summer catalog is now available!
Click here to download.
Support your local bookstore
Buying locally really does make a difference. Your local community's culture is enhanced. Jobs stay in your town. Expertise regarding authors, titles, and publishers is conveniently available to you.
We encourage you to buy our titles from your local bookstore. Use this link to find bookstores in your area.
Read the online edition of the
TERRA NOVA NEWSLETTER
Upcoming Author Events
Find our where and when you can meet our authors and hear them discuss and read from their books.
Learn where to find the latest review of Fishing the Desert, the exciting new collaboration between poet Brooks Robards and photographer Siegfried Halus.
Barbara Gerber's breakthrough new novel, Love and Death in a Perfect World, is now available. Ask for it at you local bookstore, or buy it from Amazon. Ebook versions for the Kindle and Nook are also available.
Find Us Online:
- Love and Death in a Perfect World
- Fishing the Desert
- The Scourge
- The Reconstruction of Wilson Ryder
- Hotel Atlantis
- American Odyssey
- American Odyssey & The Odyssey
- The Polka Dot Chair: New and Selected Poems
- The Monkey Tree: New and Selected Poems
- Farewell, Aleppo: My Father, My People, and Their Long Journey Home
- Chef Fritz and His City: My Education in the Master’s Kitchen
- Letters fom Alfonso: Learning to Listen
- A Reporter’s World: Passions, Places, People
- My Life with Lifers Lessons for A Teacher: Humanity Has No Bars
- Create the Life You Need!
- New Mexican Chiles: The Pepper Pantry
- Jalapeños: The Pepper Pantry
- Ancho and Poblano Chiles: The Pepper Pantry
- Sweet Heat: The Pepper Pantry
- The Essential Chile Sauce Guide: The Pepper Pantry
- The Essential Hot Spice Guide: The Pepper Pantry
- Coming Soon
- Browse Authors
- Interviews and Readings
- Authors' Social Media
- Book Clubs
- Terra Nova Newsletter
- Marty's Blog
- Publish with Us
- Contact Terra Nova
- Santa Fe Book Resources
Copyright © 2015 Terra Nova Books. All rights reserved